Monday, November 20, 2006

6questions for people

saw this on someone's blog when bloghopping. somewhat interesting.
so, for those who tag currently:

1. I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll challenge you to try something.
3. I'll pick a colour that I associate with you.
4. I'll tell you something I like about you.
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.

JON
1. jonathan is successful in QT sessions with zion.
2. dye yr hair purple (:
3. black, cause of yr black muji pens.
4. you are dilligent and works hard for KOG
5. glutton glutton glutton :X
6. uh.. i dont know sia.

WEILUN
1. weilun is a joke.
2. i dare ya to perm yr hair higher, "glory-er"
3. red, yr blog i guess.
4. you are really funny.
5. i cant rmb my first impression of you.
6. bird, tweety bird.

JIANCONG
1. cong hates congs.
2. eat ten meals a day, lol.
3. green, yr adidas sling green.
4. you are sensitive n encouraging.
5. cool brown hair guy in nafa.
6. uhm... onion-mon.

NATALIE
1. natalie doesnt call herself nat, does she?
2. try wearing heels!
3. blue, yr tt fishnet bag blue. but yes, i know you like orange.
4. you are encouraging and really sweet!
5. very cute >_< , paedophile instincts strike.
6. fish? random.

CIXIN
1. cixin's sister is cidian, the dictionary~
2. wear skirt for one whole week, yo.
3. black.
4. i love yr letters and postcards!
5. nice neat ponytail.
6. HAHAHA. penguin.

MICHELLE
1. you can be a bangist, cause u like to bang into stuff.
2. eh, cant think of any.
3. orange yo.
4. contagious laughter.
5. recalls ned ucg whr we were playing do u love yr neighbour.
6. human.

SUNNY
1. sunny is having a pathetic phone currently.
2. contd using this hp forever haha.
3. orange, the colour of yr jacket.
4. very nice, will come and entertain the EXmugger me.
5. adidas jacket, adidas jacket guy.
6. no idea.

SEEPENG
1. my sheeeeeeep.
2. stop watching anime until after yr Os, evil laughter*
3. orange (if i dont say this i die)
4. faithful and loves God.
5. guides junior thats quite rah-rah.:X
6. (i hate this question)

JAMES
1. kang kanggggg is yr name.
2. start mugging for As.
3. brown
4. smart and helpful, desires to serve.
5. jon's good friend, lol.
6. porcupine.

PETE
1. i know him when he was in pri 6!
2. tell everyone yr name is armpit. whoops.
3. red, white, black.
4. v humble and brother brother.
5. little junior in the library.
6. camel, dont ask me why.

haha, i wonder if pple will do this also. quite fun lah.